Enclosed screenshot in this page sample ticket for 300 tirupati darshan
Tirupati darshan ticket arranged from the APSRTC bus agent so Ticket Charges are total 600 ( 320 darshan ticket cost, 180 APSRTC Transport Charges – Chennai to Tirupati and 100 agent booking charges )
Please take printout & carry the Original / Xerox copy and follow the dress Code mentioned below
Information to the Tirupati Balaji Pilgrims :
- At the time of entry, all pilgrims shall produce the same original Photo ID used during booking. Age proof shall be produced for children below
- 12 years to gain entry free of cost.
- The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Chudidar with Dupatta.
- Pilgrims who book for Darshan should bring the printed copy of their receipt.
- All the Pilgrims in group ticket have to report together.
- The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets while reporting.
- All bookings are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation/refund is not allowed.
- Entry with foot wear is not permitted into the queue lines, mada streets and Temple.
100% VALID FOR ENTRY OF TIRUMALA TTD 300 DARSHAN COUNTER SO DIRECTLY GO TO TIRUMALA TTD COUNTER SHOW PRINT COPY OF THE TICKETS, ALLOWING & PROCEED 300 SPECIAL ENTRY BALAJI DARSHAN.
THIS TICKET ALSO HAVING BUS JOURNEY FROM CHENNAI TO TIRUPATI, ITS NOT REQUIRE TO TRAVELLING BUS JOURNEY, YOU CAN GO TO DIRECTLY THEN 100% VALID FOR ENTRY OF TIRUMALA TTD 300 DARSHAN COUNTER.
IMPORTANT POINT : IN APSRTC AGENT, WITHOUT BUS TRAVEL BOOKING NOT GIVEN 300 RS BALAJI DARSHAN TICKET SO THIS METHOD FOLLOWING AND CAN GET TICKET.
If you have any query or Feed back, please send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org