Get a Print Ticket
Whenever you book a ticket from our website TTDONLINEBOOKING.CO.IN and made payment through online payment gateway Payumoney.
You receive payment confirmation email from Payumoney stating this much amount collected from your side and deposited to the merchant.
How can get print ticket?
- 1. TTD 300 rs Ticket can be book through our website (http://ttdonlinebooking.co.in).
- 2. Payment should be done only through Payumoney Gateway integrated in our website, the online payment accepting
- 3. After made payment you got booking confirmation email with ticket booking number for our reference, We will send you the ticket within 2 or 5 working days to your email id.
- 4. We are in the progress of booking darshan ticket. we will send you the darshan ticket over this email, If you want to any more clarification please email to email@example.com.
- 5. If your amount debited from your account then you are not received any confirmation booking please send query email to firstname.lastname@example.org, that time give us to your confirmation of payment ID OR registered mobile number OR registered email id
- 6. We are not responsible for tickets booked in other websites.
- 7. There is lot of fake websites involved in booking tickets. So we are not responsible for investigating those.
- 8. In case of ticket is not received till a day before the darshan. Please raise chargeback against the transaction from your bank. This will helps you in getting amount back.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. All bookings are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation/refund is not allowed.
- 2. No Amount will be refundable in case of your end ticket cancellation.
- 3. Amount will be refundable in case of our end ticket cancellation.